23. juli 2009

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge # 16 - Shapetacular card

Front

Inside

Back

The challenge over at SSC this week was quite fun. They did not want to see cards that is square or rectangle.
I made this care where I have cut out som circled pieces. I have made a spinner wheel so the birthday boy or girl can spin it round and round if desired. On the right inside of card I have made room to write a greeting to the birthday boy/girl.
Stamp - sentiment in Norwegian: Do not think about that you have become 1 year older. OLD will always be 20 years older than you are today.
Supply list:
Blue bazzil as base of card, beige bazzil, white plain paper, some kinda black mesh, patterned paper from Bo Bunny - a gift of love, pink ribbon, pink and green flower, a white brad and last but not the least : a lot of bling -I just love bling, bling. :D

1 kommentar:

  1. This is really gorgeous and such an unusal shape, the gems are a great touch, hugs Pops x

    SvarSlett