16. jul. 2009

Magnolia Down Under Challenge # 17

Front
Inside

Here is my card for the challenge over at Magnolia Down Under.
We had to use this lovely sketch for this challenge.


I have used petrol and brown bazzill. A Magnolia stamped image who is colored with Distress Refillers, a sentiment from Penny Black, brown metallic brads. I made my own wooden paper. Actually it is just painted to look like wood, but I think it turned out pretty good and I have used paper from Bo Bunny - A gift of Love. These papers are just great

4 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous faux wood - little Edwin looks so cute sitting there. Great job!
    Thanx for playing along at MDUC.
    xXx

    SvarSlett
  2. Kjempeflott kort! Treverk-malingen din er jo helt rå! Skikkelig kult!

    Klem, Gry-Heidi :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Gorgeous card, thanks so much for playing along and joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Hope to see you back again next challenge.
    Kelx

    SvarSlett
  4. Great card! Thanks for playing with MDUC #17
    Kristy

    SvarSlett