9. apr. 2011

Sketchy Colors #65

Sketchy Colors has a lovely sketch challenge this week, it was so much fun participating in this challenge :-)

The sketch we were to follow this week was this one:



This is how my card turned out this week:


Front


Inside (sorry it is not the best picture)


Back

I have used dark blue bazzil, a piece of a page from an old book (which I sprayed with a little bit of silver Glimmer Mist), white bazzil, patterned paper from Blue Hills Studio, image stamp from Magnolia (I cannot remember the name of the stamp) and textstamps from North Star Stamps. As I always do I have also used stickles and I have also added some silver stars which I got from a table decoration at a christmas party :-)

On the inside of the card it is a pocket to put some money on the right side.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar