22. apr. 2011

Easter / Spring Card



I have made a Easter / spring card this time. I normally do not use so much yellow and green so it was a little challenging to get it right :-)
But it turned out ok though.

I am enterning this card to the following challenge:

Sukkersøtt:  Egg

And of course I was a bit too late again. The challenge I just missed this time was:

Totally Papercrafts:  Challenge #62 Springtime

Supply list:
Green bazzill, patterned paper from Nille, digi stamp from somewhere ( I am sorry, but I cannot remember where I got it from - the only thing I remember is that it was a freebie), green crystals, yellow ribbon with white dots and orange letters - spelling God Påske (which means Happy Easter).

1 kommentar:

  1. Et flott og fargesterkt påskekort, Gerd!!! Og motivet er jo så herlig og utolig fint fargelagt ;)
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Sukkersött!!
    Klemmer, Wenche :0)

    SvarSlett