13. des. 2010

Christmas card in blue colors







It`s been a while since my last card now, I have to much other things to do these days :D
But finally I found time to make a couple of christmas cards again, so here is one of them - in blue colors this time. I really like blue colors and why shouldn`t christmas cards be blue as well :D

I am entering this card in following challenges:

Stamp with Fun - challenge is "Christmas"

Papertake Weekly - challenge is Red & Green must not be seen.

I have used Lovely Tilda stamp from Magnolia and my text stamps is as usual from Kreativ Hobby. All my flowers is from Kort og Godt and ribbon is from Gillers Hus.
Other than that I have used a lot of bling to brighten up the card.

I wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar