24. mars 2010

Confirmation Card

I found a great tutorial for this box with 4 drawers in Kirstens blog. I recommend you to go check out her blog, she makes so many beautiful things.

This box was really fun making, but it takes some time though. I think I have been working on this one for like 3 days or so. But I think it turned out really great for my first time trying :D

If you wanna try making this box as well, just visit Kirstens blog. Follow the link above.

Front of the box.

Front with some of the drawers open.


Inside of the card.

On the left inside I had stamped Happy Birthday - I did not realize that I had used the wrong stamped sentiment before inserting the picture here so I had to take out the picture and erase the sentiment in Photoshop before inserting it again. I will correct this on my card a little later. Kind of stupid making a confirmation card and have Happy Birthday on the inside...lol :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar